Reducing the energy bills of your HVAC system and maintaining efficiency is possible with regular maintenance.
Following are a few maintenance and tune-ups by Oxbow Heating and Cooling, holding BBB accreditation and 30 years of experience serving residential and commercial customers.
Install or Replace New Air Filters
- The new MERV sir filter prevents air contaminants, allergens, and airborne contaminants from entering indoor air and increases the system’s inefficiency.
- Replacing a new air filter improves indoor air quality and prevents damage to the parts of the system.
- Different systems require replacing it after some time; generally, replacing the air filter every month or two protects against respiratory diseases.
Schedule a Maintenance for Your Heating System
- Scheduling maintenance twice a year improves the efficiency of the system in the longer run, with minimal heating repair throughout the year.
- Maintenance prevents mechanical faults in the system and the breakdown of the HVAC system.
- Maintenance plans by reliable HVAC contractors Gresham OR such as Oxbow Heating and Cooling through professional, insured, and expert HVAC technicians ensure that the system is durable and runs efficiently for the long term.
- We also provide a reliable and reasonable heating replacement Portland to ensure that replaced systems meet the heating and cooling needs of the user.
- Professional maintenance service by expert HVAC technicians upkeep the system by providing complete care of the system, which includes-
- Cleaning of the evaporator and condenser coil.
- Maintain adequate levels of refrigerant.
- Tightening of the loose electrical connections.
- Examination of different blowers, burners, and heat exchangers.
- Thermostat and components calibration.
- Lubrication of various components of the system.
- Fuel source connection.
- Fixing sound and smell from the system.
- One major advantage of HVAC maintenance is that, in case, monthly energy bills multiply, maintenance brings a major downfall in energy bills and rules out the possibility of damage to different components.
- We also provide reliable, safe, quick, and affordable Heating Installation Portland and other surrounding areas by professional HVAC technicians on installation day.
Clean the Outdoor Unit and Air Channels.
- Air channels such as registers and vents gradually deposit a build-up of dirt and debris, or mold may grow in the air channels to block airflow and increase humidity.
- Moisture and build-up produce odors and damage the venting system, leading to insufficient heating and cooling.
- Removing leaves, twigs, grass clippings, and ice on the surface after winter prevents refrigerant leakage due to dents or cracks.
Change the Batteries of the Thermostat and Carbon Monoxide(Co) Detector
- Changing the batteries of the master of the HVAC system -thermostat ensures temperature consistency and adjustment.
- New smart thermostats improve convenience by allowing a greater degree of temperature adjustment even through a mobile application.
- HVAC systems using furnaces require installing new batteries in Carbon Monoxide detector alerts owners by producing alarms when levels of carbon monoxide are high.
Oxbow Heating and cooling is a one-stop shop for all HVAC services at fair prices. We provide professional, responsive, and promising heating service Portland by NATE-certified technicians to meet your heating needs.
Our service holds five-star ratings on Google with positive reviews, Next door, and Facebook, and we are available for emergency services.
You can schedule reliable and pocket-friendly HVAC services on our website or dial (503) 487-5038.